All kinds of cover letter articles are in this section to help you write you own cover letter. Or…if you don’t want the hassle, just check out the Amazing Cover Letter Creator and let it write it for you.
- How to Write a Business Cover Letter: When writing a business cover letter, keep in mind that it is an introduction of who a person is and what they are looking for in a new job. The cover letter should be brief, but should contain all the information necessary to hold a potential employers interest.
- Writing a Cover Letter with Salary Requirement: Writing a cover letter with salary requirement is the same as writing any cover letter except that the company requested a salary range that would be acceptable. If a company does not ask for a salary requirement, do not give them one.
- What is an Executive Cover Letter?: An executive cover letter is similar to a business cover letter, but includes more past achievements than someone who is just beginning their career. When an executive wants to leave their company and find another job, they are leaving with experience in leadership, management, and decision making abilities.
- How to Create a Cover Letter: There are a few ways to create a great cover letter. The first is to create a list of accomplishments that one has celebrated over the years. Accomplishments can include college course work or previous work assignments. Once the list is complete, choose one or two that pertain to the job requirements.
- How to Make a Cover Letter: To make a cover letter, one must purchase quality paper that is of a higher grade than regular copy paper. Do not buy brightly colored paper. Find a white or off white color. Bright colors will be ignored and are considered childish.
- Creating a Professional Cover Letter: A professional cover letter is not difficult to create as long as a few rules are followed. Do not type a cover letter that is longer than one page. This will not impress anyone who will be receiving hundreds of applications for the position.
- Points to Include When Writing a Sales Cover Letter: A sales cover letter is held to a slightly different standard than a business cover letter. As a salesperson, one is expected to know how to sell anything to anyone.
- Tips on Writing an Effective Pharmaceutical Sales Cover Letter: When writing a pharmaceutical sales cover letter, it is important, as in any sales cover letter, to mention the kinds of sales one was working in and how their sales techniques profited a company.
- Writing the Perfect Teacher Resume Cover Letter: Writing the perfect teacher resume cove letter can be easy if one remembers to keep the cover letter simple.